Ask any question. Get a world of answers!
Replace even the most complex Excel spreadsheet...
Evergiving’s Business Intelligence Connector (EBIC) is a simple to use and yet extremely powerful reporting solution.
- EBIC connects Evergiving’s famously clean data with your favourite reporting tool to output dashboards containing any chart or graph and answer any question you can think of.
- EBIC does the heavy lifting and underlying technical work so you don’t need IT, servers and associated cost and complexity.
- Create as many reporting databases (RDBMS) as you like with mouse clicks, in Evergiving’s world class, PCI Level 1 secure infrastructure.
- Each EBIC RDBMS is managed by us and comes with its own set of credentials ready to plug in to your favourite reporting tool.
Real-time reporting across accounts globally
As a stakeholder of many accounts globally you can set up an identical EBIC in each country’s account and blend them using Tableau to have consistent, unified, real-time reporting across the globe.
Real-time reporting on multiple suppliers
As a Charity with multiple suppliers you can set up an identical EBIC in each supplier’s account and blend them using Tableau to have consistent, unified, real-time reporting across all your face to face fundraising.
Real-time ROI for agencies
As an Agency, you can blend Evergiving data with simple cost tables and manage your ROI in real-time
Access vital donor information
Include data a typical donor management system might never have, like welcome email open rates, or locations, or credit card types or levels.
Selectively share data
Have complete control over what data you want to share with stakeholders
Use Export Builders
Where EBIC is unique is that the data contained in the database is configured using our Export Builders.
- Export Builders have almost unlimited capability to draw from anywhere within an account and output perfectly clean data in a simple flat table structure.
- The first time you run the EBIC schema it will ‘fill’ your database. This might take a few minutes or even hours depending on the complexity and amount of data you’ve selected.
- Once filled, you’ll get an email and the database will subsequently be updated in real-time with data according to Conditions you select.
- Conditions are flexible filters that support multiples of And/Or arguments, so you can segment or exclude data sent to any given EBIC’s database.
How the PCA Group uses EBIC and Tableau for dynamic business analytics
The PCA Group is an Australian fundraising agency, with over 12 years experience in managing face to face fundraising programs. They use the Evergiving Business Intelltigence Connector together with Tableau to achieve up to minute analytics and reports.
See how they use EBIC in the video below: